Welcome to my blog




As a painter, I find it hard to see myself as anything other than a student artist and maybe that's how it should be. This is what I want to grow old doing.
I hope you enjoy my efforts and hopefully I will continue to grow as a painter.




Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Red Bird of Happiness"
This is my most recent painting.  I have wanted to paint it since last year when we had one of our snow events in Georgia.  It was beautiful and the cardinals along with a slew of other birds were busy feasting at the feeder near my kitchen window.  I was able to snap a few photos of them and this is one of the cardinals.  Red birds are so visually stunning in the winter.  Its painted with acrylics on a 10x10 canvas. The edges are painted in black, so it's ready to hang.
Price: $75

No comments:

Post a Comment